Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Letter To The President



Republic of the Philippines
Province of Ilocos Sur
Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City
                                                                                          

Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III
President
Republic of the Philippines


Dear Mr. President,


First and foremost, I would like to extend my deepest and sincerest gratitude to congratulate you for being chosen as the most respected and the highest person in our beloved country.
Being the President is the biggest opportunity a person to have. The kind of Leadership that you have is most expected by many Filipinos. If you know how to lead yourself as a human-being, you will be able to lead your people. I admire you, Sir for being the President of our country; I am inspired by your convincing victory and leadership. As a student, I am very thankful for all your sacrifices and hardships for our country and as a citizen of this Nation, I am very proud of you, Sir. May you continue your good start and may all your dreams and aspirations for our Nation be fulfilled with the blessings and guidance from our Almighty creator and with the cooperation of our country men.
I am not going to elaborate and make my message too long, Sir. All I need and all I am expecting you to do are to continue being a good role model and a good leader to every Filipinos under your administration. More Power and God bless you, Sir!

                                                                                                   
                                                                                        Respectfully yours,
                                                                                        Melanie B. Solares
                                                                                                     
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment