Monday, September 17, 2012

My Teacher, My Hero

“My Teacher, My Hero”

         
         There are countless definitions of heroes in our world today. A hero is someone noted and remembered for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has sacrificed his or her own life for the sake of many. When people say hero, they usually think of cartoon characters like Superman, Wonder woman, Spiderman, Batman and more. But as far as I know, everyone can be a hero. Every individual is considered to be a hero just by simply helping others in their own simple ways. But what really makes a person a true hero?
 “Every teacher is a Hero.” They are the mirror of a great and a true hero. They are the ones who serve as our second parents in school. They play an important and a vital role in molding us students to shift into a better person. As far as I know, being a teacher is very difficult. It is really stressful and frustrating to teach and to discipline us students with different attitudes and behavior. Sometimes, they are scolding us but it is just their responsibility; to discipline us students and to provide us a better quality of education. It is indeed a big responsibility on their part as a teacher but they are not forgetting those. They are not just going to school to sit there, do nothing and wait for their salary but they are always there, willing to teach us the knowledge and education we are aiming for. They spend their precious time for us bearing all the hardships in teaching us students.
 Unlike others, I appreciate all the hardships and sacrifices of our teachers. Without them, I could not attain the kind of education that I have now. Without them, I would not become a better person of this challenging world. Above all, they are my inspiration to live life to the fullest. I would not forget those memories that I have with them; the lessons that I have learned from them and most especially, the love and care that they had given and shared to us students.



No comments:

Post a Comment